A full-time role as Brand Ambassador for:
• Headstock Guitar & Backline Division (Brands: Laney, Ibanez, DiMarzio, Truetone)
• Laney: International Sales & Marketing Team
As Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for improving awareness and understanding of all guitar-orientated products in our portfolio. You will need to create excitement and enthusiasm for these products at both consumer and business partner level to benefit sales results. Time will be divided between global marketing activity for the Laney brand and national marketing for all brands in the Headstock Group Guitar & Backline Division portfolio. Activities will be both in person and online.
• Enhancement of official online product video content; to include conception, creation, and monitoring/review.
• Enhancement of online product representation by 3rd party retailers and/or distributors; to include devising, developing, implementing, and reviewing unique content to make our products stand out.
• Face-to-face product training and demonstration to business partners
• Face-to-face product demonstration and live performance to end-consumers
• Providing feedback to the Product Management teams to help enhance/influence the
development of future product designs.
The successful candidate must have substantial expertise as a guitar player & performer and demonstrate an extensive knowledge of associated instruments and equipment. They must also be an excellent communicator, capable of creating excitement and loyalty to products, effectively matching training needs and responding to trends and feedback.
An ideal candidate will also have extensive experience with online marketing, a close understanding of using social media effectively and have strong experience in filming and editing professional quality video footage.
A professional, positive demeanour is also essential to interact effectively with both consumers and also business partners who range from independent retailers to multi- national corporations.
The candidate will also be capable of organising tasks and calendars effectively to support the sales and marketing requirements of several departments within the group.
Travel will be a major part of the role (extensive national, occasional overseas) so a full driving license and valid passport are required.
Project Management / Reporting:
Projects will be requested via several sales & marketing team members via shared calendars / task lists so effective collaboration and prioritisation is essential.
Monthly and quarterly reviews will be required to monitor time-management, prioritisation and return on investment.
Reporting will be direct to the Group Marketing Director.
A competitive salary will be offered based on experience and will be reviewed on 12 months service.
A Company car will be provided for which all business fuel will be paid for via Company fuel card and a hotel account will be provided for overnight stays where necessary. All other approved out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed monthly.
Time will be split between the Midlands-based head office and visits to business partners and events. A Midlands location is therefore necessary. Some home-based working may also be beneficial.
Send your CV, covering letter and any other relevant information to: